I've been transporting alpacas coast to coast exclusively for 7 years now and started my own transport business in 2007. Cedar Ridge Alpaca Transport offers professional transport across the U.S. I am committed to providing a fast response to your inquiries, as well as safe and comfortable transport for your alpacas. I work closely with my family to assure we meet all your needs and expectations.
Cedar Ridge Alpaca Transport's Combined Experience:
7 Years Experience As A Professional Coast To Coast Alpaca Transporter
9 Years Owning/Operating A Working Alpaca Farm: Alpacas Of Cedar Ridge
16 Years Of Combined Professional Transport Experience
Please e-mail or call for transport requirements, information or a price quote.
Our truck is a NEW 2011 Dodge RAM 3500 Dually 4x4 Diesel and is air ride equipped.
2008 Elite custom alpaca trailer
The trailer is equipped with:
- The ability to run numerous fans, in addition to the A/C
- The ability to seperate the trailer into multiple configurations of various sizes via our custom designed panels. These can be adjusted via a built-in track design, or they can be removed for larger space as neccessary.
- We have elected to have Elite add the following new feature: Built in Air Ride on the trailer. So, we will offer an Air-Ride truck AND a trailer for your alpacas comfort and safety. We know of no other professional alpaca transporter advertising both of these features for the added comfort and safety of your animals.
- 3- 15,000 BTU NEW A/C units
- 2 access doors with 52" ramps on the side of the trailer.
- Rear dutch access doors with full size 52" ramp.
- Numerous vents strategically placed along both sides of the trailer to allow air to flow lower in the trailer where it is needed.
- Several roof vents to allow heat to escape from the top of the trailer.
- The trailer is a full 7 1/2 ft tall and 8 ft wide.
- Hay storage built in to the inside of the trailer.
- Built in Onan diesel generator.
- Double, insulated walls AND roof.
- I start all runs with 4-5 inches of bedding, which is cleaned multiple times daily.
- I stop several times daily to check on the animals and ensure they get up, eat, drink and nurse.
- The trailer is sanitized at the end of every run.
Contact us for more information at admin@GetAlpacaTransport.com or (270) 975-4238 or Cell -(931) 644-6501. You can also submit an information request form.
NOW BOOKING FOR A AND NOVEMBER 2013 TRANSPORTS!
©2010 Cedar Ridge Alpaca Transport